The POWER BLADE dozer blade is unique in its functions and universal application.
It is the ideal 8-way dozer blade for trails, winter hiking trails and sledge runs.
- Can be used on nearly every tractor
- Features of a snow groomer at low cost
- Low maintenance costs and garage
- Road trips possible
- Professional working on cross-country ski trails
- Better distribution of artificial snow deposits
- Easy attachment and removal of the blade
The easy installation of the POWER BLADE can be fixed on almost any tractor with standardized EU front plate or three point hook.
POWER BLADE 2.4/2.8/3.2
Dozer blade width: 248cm (98")/288cm (114")/328cm (130")
Commercial plate DIN EN 15432 – F1, F1/C
Distance hook: 630mm (24.8")
Optional with hydraulic valve block, electrical control and joystick.
POWER BLADE 3P 1.5/1.9/2.4/2.8/3.2
Dozer blade width:
150cm (59")/190cm (75")/240cm (94")
248cm (98")/288cm (114")/328cm (130")
Class I or II - ISO 8759-1
Optional with hydraulic reversing valve